- Washington D.C.
- Puerto Rico
- U.S. Virgin Islands
- City of Los Angeles
- City of Oakland
- City of San Francisco
- San Francisco County
- City of Sacramento
No Ammunition feeding devices over 10 rounds. No Tracer or incendiary ammunition. Note STREAK Visual Ammunition is not a tracer or Incendiary round.
Ammunition shipments must go to one of the following:
A licensed ammunition vendor with a copy of their license on file
- A Federally licensed dealer (FFL) with a copy of their license on file
- A type 03 FFL (C&R) with a certificate of eligibility (COE) and both licenses on file
- A gun range that will keep the ammunition on their premises
- A law enforcement agency with written authorization from the head of the agency stating that the ammunition is for official use
-A sworn peace officer, as defined in Chapter 4.5 (commencing with Section 830) of Title 3 of Part 2, or sworn federal law enforcement officer, who is authorized to carry a firearm in the course and scope of the officer’s duties.
-A person enrolled in the basic training academy for peace officers or any other course certified by the Commission on Peace Officer Standards and Training, an instructor of the academy or course, or a staff member of the academy or entity providing the course, who is purchasing the ammunition.
- You can place your order but prior to shipping we require additional documentation. We require state issued pistol permit, long gun certificate, or ammunition certificate AND driver’s license faxed or scanned and emailed to us and on file BEFORE we can ship.
- Illinois: We cannot ship to the following areas:
- Cook County
- Illinois: You can place your order but prior to shipping we require additional documentation. Thus the order should be put on hold when submitted.
- Require FOID faxed or scanned and emailed to us and on file BEFORE we can ship.
- We cannot ship to the following areas:
2. Five Boroughs (Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, The Bronx, Staten Island)
- We can ship to companies in NY registered as a FFL. Prior to ordering, we will need a copy of their FFL on file. Please contact us regarding this if desire to ship to an FFL. Please call us at (973) 765-6466 to place your order.
- We can ship to NJ after certain requirements are met. Prior to ordering we require firearms/ammunition ID card faxed or scanned and emailed to us on file BEFORE ordering. Please call us at (973) 765-6466 to place your order.